I can’t believe I am on the last week of my year-long creative calendar. Some prompts were easy, some made me think and question and others were just plan hard. A few I was unsure whether or not I even wanted to share.
Hope you enjoyed the year of prompts. I knew as soon as I saw the calendar I had to do it. So to the end of 2018 and into 2019.
Dec 24 All the ways I’ve been good this year – nice list
- supporting and listening to friends
- helping neighbors
- keeping commitments
Dec 25 Three things I’m most grateful for in this life:
- Ability to make choices
- People that support and encourage me
- Being Canadian
Dec 26 Of all the cheeky fun I’ve had this year – naughty list
- Saturday afternoons in various pubs around the city
- Christmas craft night at the Foggy Goggle
- Wine tour this summer
Dec 27 What’s in my brain right now….what I wish was in my brain right now. Right now that I have to go back to work next week. What I wish was in my brain right now was that I had another week off!
Dec 28 These are a few of my favorite things:
Y is for you. All of you and your support and encouragement this past year.
Z is for Zebra. No idea why. Likely because having a hard time thinking of a Z word! But they are lovely.
December 29/30 2018 A Year of First
- My first time on a rowing machine
- My first visit to the Apothecary Cafe and Bakery
- My first time to try various wines made in my own province (wine tour)
Dec 31 Three things I’m thankful for today
- I didn’t have to set the alarm
- Just scheduled my post for next week
Thanks for coming along on this year-long journey with me. Hmm…. now what can we get up to in 2019?
You can always start now!