October 1 It’s a good day when the sky is blue and I can feel the warmth of the sun.
October 2 The tiny details I can see right now:
- Happy face post-it notes
- Pink highlighter
- That my glasses need cleaning
- Enjoying the quiet as no one in the office but me
October 3 What’s in my heart right now is that I need to connect with a few people I have let slide.
October 4 A nice thought I had today. That I am lucky to have the neighbours I have. M brought me up a book she just finished and loved.
October 5 optimistic predictions I have of my future:
- Love – that I make more time to be around people I love
- Real estate – in the future rent out my condo short-term to travel
- Travel – Iceland and Portugal
- Work – retirement will rock
October 6/7 a few good habits I have:
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Commitment I show up when I say I will
- If I start something i.e. class even if I know it isn’t for me I see if through
You can always start now!