I want to thank two bloggers for nominating me for this award. Lemon Zest and Ingrid over at Ingrid Madison Ave. Both of these women rock so check them out as versatile does not begin to describe them.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the web page about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then. Thank you Ingrid I lifted this right from your page!!
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
1. I backpacked in Australia and New Zealand for a year. I ended up on my own and that was the best thing that could have happened to me. I was more open to meeting people and also more chance of a connection (I think).
2. I was an aunt the day I was born. My nephew is two months older than me.
3. I tear up at random acts of kindness.
4. I love the wind – even when it is taking my breath away.
5. I have a small milk glass collection.
6. I like to do homework or I should say take classes/courses.
7. I enjoy sending snail mail. And receiving it of course!!
You can always start now!