Fall (or September to December) is my favorite time of year. It feels more like the first of the year for me. I guess that is because school starts. I find I have more energy in the Fall and excitement about possibilities. This Fall in particular I have said YES to things. Here are a few YES for me starting this week:
- Theatre. Friends and I purchase season tickets and the first play is this week! Supper first which takes more planning than getting to the show. Think we might be trying a new place!
- Learn to Curl. Said yes to this and now Friday nights for six weeks I’ll be on the ice.
- I follow Jen Carrington and she sent out journal prompts I am currently working through. A few examples are: What are you aching for more of in your days right now? What is something that is draining you in your work or your life right now? I started them the weekend my power went off from Dorian.
- A friend persuaded me to sign up for SHE Quest. I’m not going to reinvent the wheel so here is the blurb from the site. “SHE Quest Membership is a program that accesses our human need for connection, self-expression and beauty. Estelle’s educates and empowers modern soulful women to carve pockets of time to implement real life mindful, “bodyful”, and artful rituals in their life and home.” The quest is for a year,
- Plus of course I have National Novel Writing Month in November.
So this is a few of the things I have happening this Fall. Plus or course writing, blogging and social outings. What are you doing this Fall? Projects? Would love to hear about them.
You can always start now!