The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers to award our peers. Each blogger nominated for the award is asked to nominate 10 other bloggers that they admire or are inspired by. It’s an honor to be recognized, and a wonderful opportunity to encourage others to keep doing what they love.
I was nominated by Esme, Who is not only a blogging friend but someone I was privileged enough to meet when she was on vacation on the east coast. It was a special evening. Thank you Esme. Check out Esme Salon for some great recipes.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and then provide a link back to their blog.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules and display the logo on your site.
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 new questions.
- Notify the nominees of their nomination.
Esme’s questions for me.
What is your last thought before going to bed? That would be to sleep until the alarm goes off.
What is the meaning behind your blog name? It was a total accident. I thought I was signing up for admin rights to a friend’s blog. So I was just slamming in what I thought were passwords. That were not taking. I was getting frustrated and slammed in my blog title. Up popped “Congratulations on your blog!”. I was WHAT! Thinking back I don’t think I could have come up with a better name if I tried. So happy for accidents!
If you were given a plane ticket to visit any place in the world, where would you go? I have an extensive list of places I want to go. But if given a free plane tickets I’m picking Croatia.
What makes you angry? Small minded judgemental individuals.
What is the principle/s that you live by? I try and not jump to assumptions and to keep an open mind. I want to be peoples’ cheerleader.
Which do you choose; coffee or tea? Coffee, but I do enjoy tea.
What is your biggest wish you want to be fulfilled this year? To get my house in order. I did a brain dump in December 2018 of things I wanted to finish, start or let go of before 2020. So want to finish what I have on that list.
Have you tried to control your laugh in a serious moment? If yes when? I find things funny, I really do, but I don’t often laugh out loud at stuff. In a serious moment I am more likely trying to control not crying over laughing.
Do you consider yourself an optimist? I work at being an optimist but have to say it is not always my default.
What is your favorite season and why? Living in Canada for me it is fall. I enjoy the warm days and cooler nights for sleeping. Plus the humidity is usually gone. Also we have incredible fall colours. It is one of the most popular times of year for tourists. September is when classes start and things gear up. I pour over what is happening and what I might want to try this season.
My nominees are…….
- Favorite comfort food.
- Favorite place you have visited.
- What TV show you are currently binging on – or maybe you don’t watch TV.
- Favorite book and why?
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- If you had a superpower what would it be?
- How do you go about getting blog post ideas?
- If you wrote a non-fiction book what would the title be?
- Do you have a goal you want to accomplish before the end of the year?
- What is on your playlist?
You can always start now!