Nov 5 What I am saving up for is hopefully a trip with my sister.
Nov 6 The sounds I can hear right now. White noise. The ventilation system working. Boring I know. But I have to say it beats the drilling taking place upstairs for a renovation.
Non 7 Things I never get tired of looking at are trees and the ocean.
Nov 8 Little ways I take care of myself:
- I try to get outside on my lunch hour
- Water. I fill my water bottle first thing when I get to work
- Reading and writing as always takes me places
Nov 9 Spot the difference….
- My office space at work has no window and white noise all around me. The reason I have to get out at lunch is to see non-artificial light and fresh air.
- My office space at home has a window to the left. During the nice weather I open the window. Plus I can see trees out my window which makes me happy.
Nov 10/11 My idea for an adult playground. This would be a forest with a twisty walking path. There would be lots of trees and the light would filter through them. At the end of the walk there would be a lovely old stone building. Inside the building would be a fire in the stone fireplace. This fireplace is located in the library of course. There is a kitchen – fully equipped with baker and chef who make up delicious meals and pastries for people after their walks.
You can always start now!