Sept 24 Finding balance in my life: Move my body this would be walking or yoga. Relax my body is reading and also walking.
Sept 25 Good feelings bottled up (someone telling me) that they value my honesty in our friendship. FYI if you are my friend don’t ask me something unless you honestly want an answer you might not like.
Sept 26 3 things I am thankful for today:
- I got to meet face-to-face a fellow blogger.
- I had a lovely meal with new friends. See above.
- Read a bit in evening when I got home.
Sept 27 A quote that inspires me is from Winston Churchill. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” He has a lot of quotes that inspire me.
Sept 28 These are a few of my favorite things:
- S is for sun. I enjoy all four seasons. Yes, that means I like winter. For me it is not the cold (up to a point) it is lack of sun I miss more than anything. Lack of sun takes place during any season.
- T is for tiny homes. I am kind of obsessed over HGTV Tiny Homes right now.
Sept 29/30 My greatest adventure (so far) was taking a year off to backpack in Australia and New Zealand.
You can always start now!