Aug 13 Who I’m cheering for this week! My friend Wanda who starts vacation this week and is heading home to visit family.
Aug 14 My favorite coffee mug is a tall blue mug. It holds a good amount of coffee. I judge a mug by the handle and how comfortable it is to hold. This one I can get three-four fingers in.
Aug 15 What’s in my brain right now. That I wish the humidity wasn’t coming back. What I wish was in my brain right now are ideas for a short story.
Aug 16 Conversation topics: a few of my favorites
- Travel. Where have you been? Where are you going? Why? Where are you dreaming of going?
- What happening events and/or festivals in the city.
- What are you currently reading and why.
Aug 17 The places I love in my neighborhood. Hydrostone area. Beautiful green boulevards with lovely row houses (built around 1922) after explosion. My walk to work – I love trees so this always makes me happy.
Aug 18/19 The color that makes me feel calm
- The color I loved as a child was red. I had a red velvet dress and a red watch.
- The color that feels like fun is pink.
- The color that makes me feel powerful is black.