June 11 These are a few of my favorite things:
- K is for keys. There was something about keys when I was little I found exciting. Maybe it was the possibilities of what they could open and what I would find!
- L is for black licorice candy.
June 12 What is in my heart right now. Accepting what people bring to the table. We all have our own truths that are often based on our own experiences.
June 13 A few things I’m ready to let go of. Clothes I no longer feel comfortable in. Knickknacks that don’t bring me joy.
June 14 My favorite family tradition. My mother and I would take two buses over to the big mall across the harbour every December. We are not big shoppers but it was fun to walk around the decorated mall, have coffee and not worry about time. Just enjoy the day.
June 15 Favorite book from my childhood. My sister had Trixie Beldon books. They were written between 1948 and 1986. Title character was young girl “detective”. So my first foray into mysteries.
June 16/17 3 things I’m thankful for today
- Met a friend for late lunch
- Warm and sunny enough to sit outside and write
- Made a nice supper that I have leftovers for Monday!!