February 19 If I were President (Prime Minister for me) for the day:
- 9 am I would be getting reports from my key people on events from the past 12 hours (or I guess overnight)
- 3 pm having a coffee break and a treat
- 7 pm I would be doing last-minute emails before shutting down
February 20 Finding balance in my life: I currently have good work/play balance. Just not enough time like the rest of the world.
- Work: make sure I get out at lunch for breaks and to do errands
- Play: take advantage of what is happening in my city from theatre, art to music. Also make sure I still take downtime at home.
February 21 The best way to spend $20. I’ll give two options. A bottle of wine or head to the Dollar Plus Store and purchase fun craft supplies (canvass, paint, markers)
February 22 Brainstorming the best midnight snack. I think this depends on whether I am craving sweet or salty. If sweet anything chocolate would work. Salty I could go for chips. I know boring.
February 23 Weekend plans:
- Option A Shoe shopping. I am still on the hunt for shoes or short boots (found them!)
- Option B Meet a friend for drinks/late lunch (managed to squeeze this in after shopping on Saturday)
- Option C Stay home and clean of the place
February 24/25 Flavor of the week. I’m unsure what this actually means. The picture is of a salt/pepper shaker. I’m going with balance as Monday was a holiday and Tuesday a vacation day so enjoyed more time at home or play this week. Let me know what you think “flavor of the week” means to you.
You can always start now!