I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by Ingrid Madison Ave. Check her out where she inspires and enlightens men and women to live their happiest lives.
Rules – Neat Blog Award
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you really like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
Ingrid’s question for me are……….
1. What advice would you tell your younger self?
I would tell my younger self to take more risks. Not to listen to what “society” dictates to where you should be at a certain age.
2. What is your idea of happiness?
Being around people who lift me up and I hope I lift up also.
3. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Hmmm…..this is hard, but I will go with backpacking in Australia. At the time it was a hard call for me. See question number 1!! The decision put me on a different course which I am forever grateful for.
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A secret agent or a spy. Can you tell I watched too much TV?
5. What is your favorite city, or country and where do you live now?
Easy answer first. I live in Atlantic Canada (beautiful part of the world). I love to travel so this is a hard question for me to narrow down – I mean it!! Okay for today I am going with Rome. As I love history and art. I love walking down alleyways and coming into beautiful squares with foundations and cafes.
6. What are some of your 2018 goals?
To put myself out there more. Accepting this award and answering these questions is a start. Also to see if anyone wants to collaborate on some blogging posts/ideas. Another goal is finish a first draft of a novel.
7. What did you learn about yourself this year?
That I still have lots to learn. I treat life as a journey and realize I am still working on some life lessons. Things like be gentler with myself, more patience and understanding towards everyone and take more risk. Just do it.
Thank you Ingrid for the nomination and challenge. It was what I needed to get into the new year. The bloggers I am nominating are……….
My 7 questions are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What city or country is on your bucket list?
- How did you get into blogging?
- What was the first blog you started following?
- What is your go to way to destress?
- What is your current favorite song/music?
- What are some of your 2018 goals?
You can always start now!